07 July 2012

My Goals for this week

Today was my IELTS exam and to tell you the truth i went to the exam without revising any word what so ever. I was shocked from the level of the exam .. it was pretty difficult. After 13 days i will get my mark and i hope it will be good and not disappointing.



I went sport shopping today. I had fun in the fast 15 minute shopping.
I really need to go to to gym as soon as possible because my life doesn't worth a penny without it.


Got my swimsuit from this brand.

Got my Sports wear from is brand.

Plus - I lost my favorite sunglasses so i went and bought another one.

I bougt exactly the same as the sunglasses in te picture and te same brand but witout those things on the rigt and left. Ras Al Khaimah - Manar Mall - Aviation Sunglasses. 495 AED. At 9:15 pm.





I will have many things to do during this week and they are all for college.
I didnt know that it would be so difficult.
Maybe its just because that we are getting ready for Ramadan and there is no time.



Ramadan Kareem






No comments:

Post a Comment