24 July 2012

Italian Cuisine in Ramadan

Okay.. So Ramadan is here and I'm a failure in the Italian cuisine.
I know that it's not related to Ramadan but i really should learn and be perfect in the Italian kitchen because

I'm going to the college housing and I'm in love with the Italian cuisine with it is potato gratin, lazania or any kind of pasta.

I really need to make a file of the simple recipes for the housing because I know that when I cook I get tired and I don’t eat that much. I love my meal to be ready and just get my fork and start eating.
I feel that the college life will exhaust me but i really cant wait for it.

Here are the pictures of some of the meals i would love to learn by this month.

My dreams is to become a chief exactly the same as chief Gordon Ramsay.



Potato Gratin
Beef Lazania

White creamy broccoli Pasta

Scrambled eggs by Gordon Ramsay



Those dishes will be just the start.

Wish me Luck !

2 comments:

  1. You choose the perfect cheif. His dishes are nice. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I knew him from Hell's Kitchen. Thank you.

      Delete