24 July 2012

My Adventures in Abu Dhabi

Here are some of my shots in Abu Dhabi.


All the way to Abu Dhabi - 2 hours and 40 minutes in the car.

Vertu - Marina Mall. The best phone brand in my own opinion.
I'm in love with the red vertu. Are you thinking what I'm thinking ?

I have the same as the vertu in the shot. Grey on th top. I like the ones in the bottom too.
I love to try new things. I tried learning shooting. It was aweful and scary.


I should shoot about 25 shots but i only managed to shot 3 so what a great job i did.

Our eftar in the hotel. Plus my family members watching the emarati show - Shaabyat elCartoon.

4 comments:

  1. One more thing : where was the shooting and did you have a trainer with you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shooting was in AFOC which is the officers club and hotel in Abu Dhabi close to His Highness Zayed's big white mosque. Yes, the trainer was with me all the time.

      Delete