03 August 2012

My New Wishlist


Okay so i did manage to attain most of the things in my wishlist.

Let me cross 'em up :

Get a Minimum 'B' in my 12th grade certificate.
Create my own fashion line
Get a whole set of Makeup from different Brands.  ( After Eid )
Enter two movies in one day !
Were an incrediable dress in my Graduation Party.
Plan a Good-Bye party for my mom in Burj Al Arab before i go to college.


1. Going to two Movie in one day is kinda difficult especially in Ramadan. So i will cross it because it is not that important anyways and i will waste my time on a movie that i can by the DVD later when i do have time to watch.

2. Planning a Good-Bye party is a horrible idea especially when im very close to my mom. It will make her modd very very bad because im her own daughter and im going away so whe will cry and so on, i dont want that. PLUS im not going to leave forever ! it is college. I will graduate in 5 years !


I will write my new wishlist soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment