03 August 2012

16th Of Ramadan

The days during Ramadan pass quickly.
Ramadan is like a unique guest that doesnt want to stay long !

I thought about posting the thing that we are use to do in Ramadan when we were kids
and till this day we do it with our family members and friends :


We love Fireworks and it is the " BIG SELLER " during this month. Its amazing between 12 Am and 4 Am.


So . . The days are passing and im waiting for my acceptance letter or SMS.

Ahhh Im so nervous about it because i the last time i went to AD i had finished my physical examination. I will call them on Sunday and ask them about it because i really cant sleep from thinking and worrying about it. It is really important for me to be accepted in college.


Anyway, i will post something important about " How you should tidy your things "

i will let you curiosity kill you hhhhhh !


OOh yeah ! Did i mention that my Birthday was 3 days ago.
Im finally 

18





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment