02 June 2012

Myooh in Bobbi Brown

Yesterday, I went to Bobbi Brown so i can calm myself down and get better.
I have been sick for couple of days now so i had to go makeup shopping to be alright.
It did me good and im not that great but i'm much better than before.

Back to our subject. I went to Bobbi Brown and i had an amazing 2 hour tour inside the shop.
In addition, the makeup artist " hinda " applied some eyeshadow for me.
Love you Henda. You were great.

I took some shots while i was there. So have a look.
Dont forget to read the captions.
I will mention some of the things i loved in the store.


I loved these colors. They are so feminine.




I love the bronzy look.


I'm in love with the bright flashy red-orangy lipstick. I'm so going to buy it.




Here are some of the comments about Bobbi Brown which are so true :



It means : It makes you natural, Try it you will be surprised. I have a big future with Bobbi Brown.



I love applying makeup, but the thing that i hate is after applying the makeup is that i have to take it off.
How ?
I used many makeup removers which arent that great.
But when i did try this makeup remover. It was like magic.
Dont believe me ? Try it yourself.

It's absolutely amazing.


The magical makeup remover on the left.
I had fun while i was in Bobbi Brown.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment