17 June 2012

My Final Examinations

I began my Finals on the 17th, my first exam was Physics. It was okay. I dont know but i dont have any comment about it. Today, I have Geology exam. To tell you the truth when i saw the Mock exam i felt relaxed because it was pretty easy.

So !

My Timetable for Monday the 25th :   
Shopping                                         
Relaxing                                  
Movies                           
PinkBerry               
& Shopping (2)



Yeah, we will finish on the 26th.. but the last exam is going to be English.
So i guess i'm just going to read a story or an article.

Ahh its an amazing feeling when you finaly graduate from High School and start studying something you love. The major that you choose for yourself not anyone else. You get to wear whatever you want whenever you want.

I have to go Pray now.
It's 4:07
Could'nt sleep at all and i dont know how i'm going to stay awake and finish my exam.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment