21 March 2012

Unique Birthday Cake

Long time no see. How are you girls ? Missing you a lot !
Specially my girl-friends. Al-Qasimmi ,Al-Shihii, Nayoomii, Girls from Al Jeer, Zaydoonii.


Ahh i feel that my life without my friends is like a fridge without water or any drink.
Love you girls.

I saw an amazing cake just for the Fashion Addicts.


For Chanel lovers.


In addition, there is nothing i didnt like in this style. Have a look :


The Moschino belt , the nail polish, The arty ring and the nail ring. Not to mension the braclets.




I was going to go to the Fashion show in the Festival Center. Unfortunately, I wont.
I will go to the Global Village.

My love ( Canon ) is still in the hospital ( The Canon workshop ). They called me yesterday and told me that i can take it on Friday. I can't go on friday because i'm going to the Global Village. So I will go to get my Canon next week from today.



No comments:

Post a Comment