24 March 2012

Festival Adventures

There was a change in plans. I said that i'm going to the Global Village on Friday. I did'nt, I did go on Thursday. I went to he Festival on Friday.

I got really annoyed when my Best friend text me aking me about " the place i'm in "

She was going to go to the Festival but she did'nt because she thought i wont go. Ahhh I really want to meet her somewhere - any where !!

Here are some pictures . . When I entered the mall going to IKEA :



Having a walk near the yachts going to the coffee :



I was planning to go the Fashion Show and many shops but to tell you the truth. I did'nt.
Something happened that day change my mood 180 degrees.
I just had a walk and sat in a coffee.

The days are comming. I will have fun soon when i go to KSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment