01 May 2012

22 Days left for my Graduation Party



22 Days left for my graduation party. I wrote before that I am not that excited for the graduation party. To tell you the truth, Now ! ( I am excited ) - when i think about the days passing this quick I know that there is nothing left except hours in high school.

My motto is ( till the 22 days pass ) is to Keep calm and sparkle.

I bought a red simple dress and an amazing Abaya. I really want to put my style but not my body hhhh lol =p

Let me try to search for the dress i bought and as soon as i find it, i will upload it with my abaya.

I just need Heels and diamond to finish the look up.

I have 2 different ideas for my hair but I am not that sure which one i will attain yet. I have 21 days to think about it so i will today because i dont have to do anything for tomorrow.

I'll be right back.




No comments:

Post a Comment