18 April 2012

The open day at the Petroluim Institute

Last Saturday 14.04.2012 i went to the Petroluim Institute for the open day.
I wanted to learn about the different majors they provide. I had fun on the way to Abu Dhabi and the trip inside the actual institute.

Here are some of the quick shots i got :


His late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nhayan's Mosque. Abu Dhabi.



The girls building - Petroluim Institute. Umm Alnar ( Ma been AlJusrain )

I will study in this Institute inshalla when i graduate. I have only 33 days to graduate without the weekends. So excited ! Cant wait - but not that excited for the graduation party.

Anyway .. I have much more to post. But i would really like to say : Happy Birthday for my dear best friend  Lamia. I was wondering in the morning why the weather was amazing then i remembered that it is the moon's birthday today. hhhhh which is my best friend for ever Lamia. I wanted to do a party in school today but unfortunately she wasnt there today.

I have lots of work to do today. I really have to get going. I will post soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment